all of this is always too quick...

forgive me for being mushy this morning....

health is never thought of, until we don't have it one day..

Tom never told us, or anyone I have heard tell, that he had a terminal illness... so one can only assume he went quick.. heart attack, stroke.. who knows...

at many of our ages, who knows who could be the next...I had bad dreams about this tonight...not of passing, but of things that would be left undone.. like being there for my son as he starts college and grows into the final stages of manhood here... what my wife would do without me... and a lot more..

all I want to say, is that if my time comes in the middle of the night unexpectedly... I'd like to say to all the forum members that I know on 24 Hour Campfire... and those I don't know.. I have been happy that hell to be able to share this board with you... it has been a real personal pleasure...

this has been a wonderful place to get to know and share time with a lot of great folks I'll never get to meet face to face... but have enriched my life tremendously...

I thank each one of you for that...

best regards
john chr.
seafire

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez