I remember an article by Harvey on the then new Ruger M77 RSI. IIRC, it was the 1985 Guns Illustrated and he'd stated that when he first saw the gun he "faunched" all over the place trying to get one. What in the hell is "faunch"? I do know that article made me want to get and finally I did. A .308 Win. and no it is not for sale.
Sure didn't realize was a thief and liar that man was.
I do know of one writer who was loaded the personal rifle of a syntetic stock maker. I was at the stock maker's plant dicussing the option of using one of his stocks that needed a bit of serious alteration to make it wok and commented on the write up by the write about the stock. He told me he'd been trying for months to get that rifle back but the writer kept putting him off. It's been a very long long time, about 24 years. I wonder if he ever got his gun back?
Paul B.

Last edited by PJGunner; 04/26/12.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE