Originally Posted by avagadro
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by Nebo
I think the $300.00 deal is only good if you have a current Life Member sponsor you by giving you their information (which has been offered by people in this thread) to sign up, or have the life member give you a "gift".

The website I referenced is where you enter the life members info, or where the life member signs in to give you the "gift"

You cannot get this deal by being a current or past annual member.

Watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr0E7YWb-lo

Enter your own EMail address and when you get to the payment screen, enter your own CC info to pay the fee.

Originally Posted by BenelliHunter
If anyone needs a life members info.....

Damon Gettier
ID# 151571318
Zip 24015
Damonaskdamon.net

Hope this helps

So if I use to be an annual member I cannot get the lifetime membership for $300?

MOST UNTRUE!!!!

I was an annual member signed up under BenelliHunter. They listed me as an an annual member with an expiratin date 20 years in the future ... I emailed Member services and now I'm listed as a life member. Still waiting for my membership card smile

I've upgraded mine recently, and it may take over a month or more for the new membership card to catch up. It took a month alone for the website to reflect my upgraded status. I called and inquired after the third week, the NRA person said they were overwhelmed with new members and upgrades, and to bear with them as they caught up on the rush of memberships and upgrades. Mine eventually arrived in the mail.

Last edited by AH64guy; 05/02/12.