Originally Posted by Savage_99
With what I have read about taking a gun into or out of Canada I am staying away.

There are more deer where it's warmer anyways. At least here in the NE where the winter kill was the worst ever.

It's a cakewalk taking a rifle into Canada....it's all about collecting the $50 bucks, or whatever it is.I sail through....you fax the form to customs at point of entry,they know who you are before you get there.Done it so many times they have you on a revolving door.

The people are great in Canada,the country beautiful,the hunting uncrowded,and never had a bad time (although Saskatchewan F&G sucks eggs;they're like German SS).The deer are abundant,mostly,the hunting fun,and if you get lucky the one you kill will be HUGE!

Plus, there are wolves,bears, coyotes,elk,moose,partridges and other cool stuff....

Plus licenses are over the counter,and a good way to avoid the absolutely silly draw system prevalent in so many Western states today, that means you ain't hunting every year....maybe every 5-10 if you are lucky.

Ooohhh CANADA! smile

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.