Originally Posted by seattlesetters

The Walther PPQ is better than both. It has even better ergos than the M&P and a superior trigger to both. According to reviews and my own personal experience, it is easier to shoot well than either of the other two. It really has to be handled and fired to be believed. It is an outstanding pistol comparable to the HK P30 but priced like the Glock. It's the best value in a semi-auto 9mm on the planet, if you ask me, and is also backed by S&W. Do yourself a favor and rent one. It'll make you forget the other two in about 30 seconds. To put it simply, it is the new reference standard in striker-fired, polymer-framed 9mm pistols.

reviews on the PPQ are great, but I personally didn't like the trigger as well as a glock. I shot both guns side by side, and while I can shoot both just as good if I have a few rounds to get aquainted with the PPQ, the PPQ has a longer trigger takeup and is a little harder to stage when I first pick up the gun. bottom line if I haven't shot either pistol in quite a while its going to be easier for me to shoot a glock better faster than the PPQ. that short takeup that glock has makes it easy to hit a wall and get a clean break off it. I prefer it to anything on the XD's or the M&P although the M&P's trigger is pretty close to glocks. however the PPQ is the best fitting pistol in my hand of any of the polymer types. its feels amazing in the hand, I also like the mag release and slide release. for me if the PPQ had the glock trigger in it, it would be the best pistol in the world.