Ran down to the LGS at lunch to fondle a few prospects. I had the G19, M&P 9 and M&P 9c on the counter at the same time. The guy helping me was clearly a Glock fan boy and said his CCW was a G19. After messing with those three for awhile, I asked him to take out the Walther PPQ. He did, and we were instantly joined by every other guy working the counter (about six). They all started talking about how the PPQ had become the range's most popular pistol and that how each of them shot it better than their every day CCW.

All of them had already bought one and most had bought two, noting that their wives and girlfriends found it so easy to shoot accurately. All agreed it's the great trigger, the way the gun so easily handles recoil and the stellar ergonomics that make it so easy to shoot.

The range rental has had several hundred rounds put through it every day for just over six weeks without a hiccup.....all types of ammo. They cleaned it for the first time yesterday.

What could be a sadder way to end a life than to die having never hunted with great dogs, good friends and your family?