Originally Posted by prairie_goat
Why not test them on rocks? Rocks are denser than tissue. whistle

What I'm saying is that unless you are testing with a similar medium, all you've really proven is that you can shoot through a bigger tree with a Barnes than you can with a Partition.

Well I gave you the benefit of the doubt when you asked your first question. But I see what you did there with your question and the logical fallacy. Maybe I will test them on rocks; perhaps the Barnes will open up then.... laugh
What you claim is not what I have proven. In fact, I have proven very little. Notice how Klikitarik's bullets all opened up nicely? Why did his XFB open up nicely? I've seen the exact same thing in the past too. However, just as in his game recovered TSX bullets, this 185TTSX didn't open up very much at all. On the other hand, his Partition opened up just as nicely as mine. Perhaps it is just a coincedence.

I posted it for people to see - nobody from the forum was there, I may have an axe to grind, you need water content in the medium for proper expansion, you need to hit bone...etc, etc. You can make up your own mind.