It might sound a bit confusing now but I am sure with a video it will become more clear. I am super excited about this new shelter. I will still be keeping my BCS but it will replace my 1 person and 2 person Big Agnes tents. The abilty to have a emergency tarp, lightweight enough for a solo shelter, 2 person shelter, 4 person and 6 person shelter with the abilty to add one or two nest for an enclosed double wall sleeping area? That is a mouth full but sounds like the greatest thing to come along in shelters in sometime!

If you can get your friends to buy a LBO it will work out pretty sweet. Say one guy has more time off and goes in a day early. He can set up his LBO for that night. Your buddy comes in with another LBO base and you can put them togather.

I am interested to hear reports and see pictures of guys using stoves and how they used them in the setup. To be honest I am not looking at this shelter for use with a stove and I will probably never use one with it. That could be because I already have a BCS though.