I have now gotten my hands on the LBO as well and will post some pictures as I have some time. This will be far and away the most versatile shelter that I am currently aware of on the market. My current solo shelter, TiGoat V5 is going on the market because of the LBO and it's versatility.

In 3 days with it I have been able to pitch it in the stand alone Base model, Base+tarp, and Base+Tarp+Base. Tonight I will be setting it up in another couple models to see form and function there.

-When this shelter is in single wall form without a nest plan on there being condensation like any other single wall shelter. If you went with the Base+Base setting a stove jack could easily be put in several places to make for the most personal comfort level with stove location.

-When the nest is used condensation won't be an issue. This is my first time getting my hands on one of the Nests that Kevin offers and they are pretty slick. This will be a mainstay in my back-country gear for years to come. Kevin has gone over the benefits of the nest in detail compared to a bivy in other posts, so I won't rehash that(even though I plan to use both depending on situations).

-The Base plus nest alone will function for me as a standalone solo shelter, or double when it's me and the wife.

-When pitching Base+Tarp+Base make sure and look for holes, or uneven spots on the ground on the two long walls. Because this shelter is designed with a nest in mind the sod skirt isn't included which often makes up for low spots in SO Tipi's.

-Numerous guy outs help to effective pitch the LBO in such a way that it will be very easy to take advantage of all the usable floor space. Any center pole designed shelter loses floor space because of the steep angles of the wall. Well placed guy outs effectively help with this.

More later when work obligations don't call. Feel free to ask for photos, thoughts, etc.