As a US citizen, Romney should be free to stash his money anywhere in the world he wants

I thought that Mitt was born in Mexico...that would make him a citizen of....Mexico? Maybe he should stash his money in Mexico!

The problem is the tax law. The loopholes were written by rich white guys to benefit rich white guys, not any of us. I do not fault Mitt for hiding his money all round the world so he pays less taxes, the laws allows it. He should not pretend that he is a common man and that 47% of the country are slackers when he has a system that allows him to avoid taxes. I think Mitt should tell us specific ways he would close loopholes and specific programs he would cut.

Even the nit-wit Perry tried to list 3 agencies that he would close if elected, prior to having a brain cramp! Mitt should tell us something specific because his big brush strokes are not working and he is about to loose this election by huge numbers. Remember I have said Mitt will loose by 12 points. I don't think Obama will win by 12 but Mitt will loose by 12 points. Get the bigger picture here.

Turd Sandwich...Tasty!