George;
Thanks again for the kind words sir, I appreciate them and will endeavor to deserve them in my future posts.

As new information or ideas come up, I'll attempt to add them or links to them at least. Anyone who feels so inclined is welcome to do the same by the way.

For the traveling hunter this thread had some great ideas for getting capes, skulls and meat back home so hopefully it's OK I put up a link to it.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth.../1/Whitetail_Cape_and_Horns_on_Ai#UNREAD

If for whatever reason you can't find a Walmart up here, there is a store chain called Canadian Tire in many towns that might have the Rubbermaid containers, duct tape and cable ties called for.

In another thread recently about cell phones I posted that here in south central BC the cell service can be spotty and reception can vary with the provider links up here - so I'm told anyway.

So to recap just because you are on a paved road or in some towns for that matter, doesn't guarantee cell service up here.

This might be a handy item for the visiting hunter who is driving up to their hunt.

It's been our experience that coverage across southern Alberta was much better, but then as one is out of the mountains that makes sense I suppose.

Again it's my hope this information is useful to some of our visiting hunters.

Good luck to you all in your hunts this fall.

Regards,
Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"