The only use for a David Frum article is at the bottom of a birdcage. For those of you throwing in the towel, I'm sure your children will be proud of you. I see Jeff O is trying real hard again.
The Republicans must stick with the basic tenets of our founding principles. They need to be explained and conveyed to those who have never heard them - especially if they attended public schools. It is utter foolishness to chase any racial minority group with some perk (amnesty)that tries to win their favor. The Dems have that sewn up and will never relinquish it.
There is a valid argument about the "takers and producers" but it is not a racial issue. Its simply an example of those who cling to a party which guarantees "goodies" for their vote. Votes for "goodies" is the setup that the Dems are great at orchestrating and using to their advantage. When the Republicans try it, they can never close the deal.
While there are more "voter fraud" cases coming to the forefront, the race in swing states was lost with less than 500,000 votes nationwide.
One study puts it at 380,000 and the other, 407,000.
The Country has challenges coming that we cannot foresee. It will test our citizens, the Constitution and our resolve.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.