Originally Posted by RufusG
Originally Posted by Savuti
guys are currently doing hard time because they weren't using factory ammo. One of them involved shooting the defendant's wife, he said suicide, prosecutor said murder.

I'm curious as to what jurisdiction it's okay to shoot your wife, as long as you use factory ammo?

Was thinking the same thing... using different ammo won't change the charges... sounds pretty stupid to me.

Now what if you have tritium sights. Especially aftermarket? Sounds like you are looking for a fight at night.
What about the folks that don't use out of the crate guns? Modify them? Or heaven forbid a custom gun DESIGNED to protect you and kill others? Or worse yet one you smithed yourself?

And then heaven forbid if you touched the factory sight setting to zero the gun?

Non standard holster? Crap my wife will be in deep as she carries in a shoulder bag that we sewed a holster into...

Or if I'm wearing handmade clothing from Mom or such when I have to protect myself....

Whatever... you are either right or wrong. its the Indian and not the arrow as always.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....