Originally Posted by nsaqam

There are a bunch of different .280AI chambers but there is only one which has the SAAMI stamp of approval.

I should also concede the fact that the 7RM ain't exactly the Virgin Mary.... it's a know chamber floozie too. So with these two cartridges in particular... it's pretty easy to get lost in the forest, cause people just keep planting more trees.

That's kind of what I'm getting at here.... as is Bob and Dober. Guys who run .280AIs.... generally speaking... are guys who are going to MAKE them run as close to a 7RM as possible. You did.... I did too... twice. Otherwise... why would you build one? With the 7RM most folks run it pretty easy.... and the guys who do lean on them... are the same guys (or type of guy) who floor the AI.

Pick one... and clobber stuff with it. I can't think of a critter that'd know the difference on one end.... and 99 out of 100 shooters wouldn't know the difference on the other. Hell... I bet half the guys who've read this post have actually had to Google "SAAMI"....

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......