Gentlemen:

I and a small group of affected posters have been dealing with this issue for a few days.

After an exhausting search and destroy mission entailing thousands of reloads and screenshots, the offending ad network was identified and sent packing.

For idevices:

Clean out:

As to the iPad users: "Clean out your Safari (Settings>Safari>Clear History then Clear Cookies and Data), that should eliminate it. "

If not, I'll need a screenshot:

i-device screenshots: hit home button (round bottom center) and sleep button (top right). You'll hear a click and you'll find it in your Photos. If you go to the photo of the screenshot and touch it, there will be an arrow to email it. Please send to rickbin24hourcampfire.com.

For PC, clean out cookies (run CCleaner), a routine virus scan using your favorite program, and updated browsers and plug-ins should eliminate annoying messages.

If not, please send a acreenshot.

Thanks. I have been working on this for days, and if some remnant remains, I''ll do what I have to to find and eliminate it.

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine