Sorry, I read page 2 where green devil, apparently a Major in the Army, said Taylor wanted him, a high ranking officer, to endorse his hunting book. A Major is a "guaranteed" rank unless you're a complete FU. People retire as a dirt-bag staff officer Major every day. That is equivalent to an enlisted guy in the Army retiring as an E6.

But anyway BW for a Major to falsify a set of orders is punishable under the Uniform Code of Military Justice under 107 Max: Dishonorable discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for 5 years., 123: punished as a court-martial may direct. and 133: Dismissal, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for a period not in excess of that authorized for the most analogous (similar) offense for which a punishment is prescribed in this Manual, or, if none is prescribed, for 1 year.

BW- that Major was given a lot of tax money and the POTUS instilled him with a commission. He could have legally ordered others to "charge that machine gun nest".

He committed a series of unforgivable offenses. Had I been his commanding officer and found sufficient evidence through an inquiry, I would have most certainly referred him for courts martial.

If that was in fact true, he is a liar and deserves the most severe punishment. I knew an E6 who falsified his orders, he was arrested at Incheon International Airport when he was PCS'ing from Korea. He was confined and given hard labor and rationed bread and water "7 days on/ 7 off". At his General Courts Martial, he was convicted and sentenced to 36 months confinement, reduction to E1, forfeiture of all pay and and allowances, and a bad conduct discharge. Remember he was only an E6.

Taylor, you should have let this "Major" come through with the falsified orders, let him get his license and then burnt him at the stake by getting the State involved and then calling the ALCOM, Commanding General via 907-552-1110 - Then you don't say anything to anybody.