I am not an Alaskan, but, B.C., where I live is very much like Alaska in most respects and I HAVE owned/used a Wiggy's bag, the "Kifaru Special" and also interacted with Marc on this and other forums.

I was very enthusiastic about the Wiggy's bag, at first (and at my age, I should know better), but, over about 1.5 years of use, I grew to kinda dislike the bag and replaced it with an Integral Designs North Twin. The I.D. bag is better built, warmer and more comfortable, but, the Wiggy's bag will work, I just found it hard to compress, not as warm as claimed and the cut is not as comfy, for me as I.D.'s.

As to Marc, I have always found him fair, courteous and an interesting poster here, I see no reason to attack or slag him just because someone doesn't care for Wiggy (a real ornery character whom I actually find kinda entertaining) or for W's bags. It seems to me that personal vendettas develop on these hunting forums due to the jealousy that a minority of posters have about others who may have more expensive rifles, can afford expensive trips or any gear they want or whatever....this is pathetic, IMO.

I would not buy anything from Wiggy, but, I certainly would visit and shop in Marc's store if I ever got to Anchorage. I think that guys should maybe discuss the actual gear, good points and bad, without all the namecalling that some indulge in as doing this is a waste of time.