I haven�t read 1/10 of this post so I'm simply interrupting.
I owned a Wiggy's bag on an "Outdoor Semester in the Rockies". (4+ months from desert to snow cave) The bag was great for about 5 weeks then I started having issues with the fill migrating. At that time I was on the Baja peninsula in Mexico so the insulation problem wasn�t a problem mostly because the pack became a pad due to the heat. Once back in the states I made a call to Wiggy's in Grand Junction, CO regarding my problem, the answer was 'bring the bag here and well look at it'. I'm 1 of 26 students and 4 faculty running a schedule and trying to get to places. Amazingly the powers that be said its cool we�ll go there and fix your bag. So instead of coming up through S Colorado into Alamosa we'll side door into Grand Junction. To me this is awesome, my bag will get fixed as we head back into altitude and it will all happen otw to our base in Leadville.
However it happened Wiggy knew we were coming, he got our entire bus out for a �tour� of his business. I use the term �tour� loosely. Wiggy turned the entire thing into a trade show about how all the other bags we owned weren�t in the same �ballpark� as his bags. He gave 30 people a dedicated tour of a facility and a product that no one cared about. No one appreciated the �education on filaments� and once all was said and done the detour cost us 12 hours driving and 2 hours in his stupid facility. It was a hell of deal I cant even tell you.
The damn thing is they DIDN�T EVEN FIX MY BAG. No changes, no adjustments, nothing. It was unbelievable and for obvious reasons I never mentioned the problems with my Wiggy�s bag again, I dealt with it.

I�d rather punch Wiggy than talk to him�.