Man, that was 40 years ago. Hang a news paper on a fence. It can be educational. I doubt I ever fired at paper other than about at 50 good steps. We were raised tight on our shells. Sometimes as a kid I would walk to town through the woods and only buy 7 or 8 shells from old man Maxey. He owned Maxey's.

Yea, there's a lot of things I wish I habit from long ago. A picture of a lot of fish I caught or deer I killed would fill a big hole. My first big Buck or that bobcat I nailed with my Ben Pearson hunter as it snuck up on the doe and two fawns would be mice. Also, those baseball cards of Roger Maris and Mickey Mantel and Willie Mays would be nice. The 3 point rack on that first Buck that bounced by ahead of someones hounds after I got tired of waiting for him at the gap and moved down on the branch and inserted the high base duck load 4s so I could kill those two big old fox squirrels that had been tempting me for a few hours. Imagine my chagrin (despair) to look 80 yards up the timbered hill to see what would have been my first deer jump the fence I had left 15 min. before after posting all day. But he came my way and at 18 yards he kept high to cross the branch at a run Ann the 4s took him through the front feet and heart and lungs with the first shot and before he touched ground the second shot from the FC monkey Ward pump hit him in the kidneys and loins. He hit and laid with a front hoof up and between his horns. THANK YOU JESUS.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.