I have educated myself and am not misleading people, I also dealt with Cheshire police without issue, perhaps its your friends that caused these problems i dont know, what I do know is that everybody that I have shot or dealt with have had few issues.
Words like "pompous little git" and "Turd" I have never had the need to call any of the staff these names.

You mention about shooting hares and foxes on other land other than whats on your cert, again this is a very simple fix, you just get a letter from the landowner saying that they give you permission to shoot on there land, not difficult really is it? I have seen this and usually the wording is something along the lines of "or other land deemed suitable by the CFO". I had an open cert so this was a none issue for me.

The incident you had with GMP I would say is pretty fair and so was the outcome, you didnt get locked up and once the facts came out all was good. I had my own issue going to work one morning and I insisted that the 2 cops to call the ARV, they even wanted to cuff me while I waited! the ARV turned up I spoke with them about what had happened and the words they used to the 2 officers were very interesting, the cops apologised for my trouble and left!! this is in London.

I try and treat people the way I wish to be treated, so far I`ve have few issues in all aspects of life.

Canada by choice, British by Blood

People think there's a rigid class system here, but dukes have been known to marry chorus girls. Some have even married Americans.

HRH Prince Phillip