Originally Posted by Barkoff

Well there is another side. I once was in this position and I told my friend, I thought for sure he'd send her packing. But he didn't, and instead he swallowed his pride. Well the fact that I knew he couldn't man up made it unbearable for him to be around me, so it wasn't him and his wife that went separate ways. [/quote]

Same experiance here. We still see each other semi-regularly though because of mutual friends. I don't regret it, I would want a friend to tell me. He's not mad at me for telling him, He's just ashamed, or atleast thats the vibe I get when I'm around him. Luckly my betterhalf is very cool and doesn't gossip/bicker like alot of females, this makes her kind of a buffer at social functions. This is what I did and I'd do it again, my only advice is to choose my words carefully when talking with him ( goodluck getting alot of sleep tonight with this conversation rolling around in your head). FWIW, when I saw my buddies wife she bouncing ontop of a bass player, what you saw sounded a little bit milder.

EVERYBODY is pro-gun, some just don't know it. When an anti-gun person is in trouble, the first thing they do is call 911 and demand that they send somebody with a gun!

"Turdlike".... in record time