Originally Posted by ribka
then guys must be pussies in her class if she can out PT them. Would like to see her do 100 push ups, not on her knees, 20 dead hang pull ups and hump- 70 lb pack up and down hills for 6 to 8 hours then do it the next day after 2 hrs of sleep during a heavy menstrual cycle.

PT'd in the military when I served with female college stud athletes . Sure they run ok but when it came to upper body strength and carrying heavy things long distances, with zero sleep and food they all failed.

Originally Posted by Jesse Jaymes
My niece is in an ROTC pipeline right now. She is top of her class in both academics and PT. Can out PT all other males in her class. She is very anxious for Airborne school and is geeked up over being allowed in combat.

But she is an extremely rare individual and may prefer women to men, which may have some reason behind her "drive".

Having said that I am still not a fan of the idea. Too much liability. Too much extra to worry about.

About two weeks ago I watched cross fit gals running the Marine course on TV.
Most, but not all, made the grade.

The top winners looked to have some gas left to spare in their tank.
The top winners looked very tough�some in more ways than one�

I liked the ones who still looked like gals better�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."