I am running a Bushnell Elite 3200 1.5x4.5x32mm Firefly Rifle Scope on my 16" Bushmaster M4 ORC. I have had this scope on my Bushmaster since day one with zero problems. I carry this Bushmaster daily in my patrol vehicle but also use it as my main Coyote Calling Carbine.

In South Dakota Electronic Reticle Scopes for Hunting used to fall under our spotlight law and as such can only be used from sunrise to sunset. Just this past year that law was changed and now electronic sights are legal for hunting in South Dakota.

The Bushnell Elite 3200 Firefly Riflescope is not electronic but rather simply shining a flashlight into the eye piece illuminates the special reticle that glows a soft green.

I would call this a Tri Plex Reticle as there are 3 different thicknesses of crosshair. The outter two thicknesses of crosshair are the only thing that illuminates though. Now that we can use Electronic Reticles in optics for Hunting in South Dakota I really see no need to upgrade from my Bushnell Elite 3200 as it has given me years of good service and is continuing to do so.

Larry