Personally I would not buy a Taurus anything. If you ask the guys behind the gun counters at your LGS which brand of pistol they return to the factory the most, my bet is they would answer Taurus.

Now that I've pissed off all the Taurus owners that's just my opinion and if you own one obviously your opinion is different than mine. I just happen to like mine.... but every one is different.

My thought on concealed carry is that barrel length is an easier dimension to hide than grip length. As you move about the grip length is that part of the pistol most likely to print on the outside. That's why, under that theory, I carry a Glock 27. I know there are some lads who cannot stand not having the pinkie finger resting somewhere and I'm just not one of those lads. Just the 2nd and 3rd fingers are fine for me.

I did notice that most of the CC Kimbers are just the opposite with most of the commonly seen models have the shorter barrels with the full length grip. If I were to buy a Kimber I would be interested in the Compact model, I think, with the 4" barrel and the short grip for the reasons mentioned. However that doesn't seem to be a popular theme as I haven't seen any of those compact Kimbers in the last two years anywhere.

So I guess my opinion is not widely accepted. That's ok ......I still like it.