Like their blatant anti-gun policies aren't enough. As mentioned before, I cancelled both of my credit cards with them some month's back for their blatant 2nd amendment hating. A month ago I went to pay my bill for the card I got in replacement of those two and decided to do it online. Unfortunately I had left the information for one of my BofA cards with my bank and I accidentally sent the payment to BofA instead. It was a roughly $2,000 bill. I JUST hung up with them after the THIRD call trying to get my blasted money back!!!! Everytime I call them it's the same song and dance "Can we have your social, routing number, urine sample, first born, blah blah blah. When the money didn't show in "3 to 5 days" (or 10 days for that matter) after the first "No Hablas" promised, I called back and went through the EXACT same conversation again and that "No Hablas" was simply mystified why they didn't have any record of my first call but assured me I'd have my funds in ... of course... "3 to 5 days". Needless to say it didn't show up. Just hung up again and it was deja vu all over again! I LOST IT! When I insisted I wanted to talk to someone other than the "No Hablas" who was giving me the exact same "3 to 5 days" story, I got the "Sr. No Hablas". Well Jr. No Hablas had apparently prepped her and she must have apologized 10 times before I could even get a word in. "Supposedly", I'll get my freaking money wired back today despite Jr. telling me that wasn't possible. I wonder what kind of 'late fee' they'll be paying ME for delaying MY payment back?
God I HATE that bank and will be glad to never have to deal with their sorry posteriors again!!!! mad mad mad mad
Sorry... sure glad it's Friday. blush

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain
"Everybody has principles... until they are an inconvenience." - Me