Sure they have nerve. Thieves always do, otherwise they just go on welfare. The smart, nervy ones become bankers and politicians.

The Member Agreement thing was no slam. I probably have seven or eight cards of which I normally only use one. There probably isn't a need for more than two or three. One to use, one for backup if that one's not accepted at a given store or is declined due to some eff up and maybe another just in case. Anymore though, they want to mix rewards or loyalty points in with a credit card and it's hard to resist another ten percent off a $700 gun purchase. Hence, Cabela's, BPS, etc. I probably read the first couple of agreements in their entirety and then read them again in an attempt to actually understand all the legalese. After that...who is gonna stand around in Cabela's reading the whole thing?

Well...I deserve to have money legally stolen since I freely admit I didn't read the whole thing.

Another irony is that our first BoA card which was originally one or two banks ago from ones that BoA ate up, was our best card. Biggest credit limit. Only one or two glitches along the way, etc. Free interest from time to time.