Originally Posted by ackley33806
Not saying you can't find a better scope than the Vortex but it is going to hurt to get one, ha !! I have a set of Sworo SLCs and they are VERY nice. I just wonder if we actually NEED the very best there is. I guess that is a personal thing. I was redoing old guns and the shop was doing well at the time when I bought the SLCs so I bought them. If I was rich I might be shooting the high priced spread But I doubt that the doe I shot at last light at 485 yards would have said " You can't shoot me !! That scope didn't cost enuf !!YA, Leupolds and my Vortex... and that nikon... are the only brands I have. They seem to get me by just fine. I can go shoot Pdogs for 5 days for the difference in price of the Vortex and the Zeiss.

Ackley,

But with your and my way of thinking. Some would not be able to sheepishly let us know that theirs cost more than our's. whistle whistle whistle laugh

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.