and wdenike I don't think your comment wast directed towards me. But if it was I don't sheepishly do anything and I don't ever get into anyone's business about what they buy or for how much and I prefer that people don't get into mine. Everyone has personal preferences, likes and budgets when it comes to everything they purchase and I completely respect that. I don't rub what I buy into anyones face but I have strong preferences on how I set up my rifles as once I set them up I rarely change anything if it works. Hell this scope is just going on a cheap Salvage rifle anyway that are as budget minded as they get, and everyone knows Salvages don't shoot right? I started this thread to get feedback on a specific product line and based on the feedback it seems that there are many who like and many who do not.

No Sir wasn't directed at you. As if it was there would have been little doubt, and it would have been clear as mud. As I don't sugar coat anything. Just was speaking in general. As most optic snobs don't generally have the same attitude that you have expressed.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.