Cases are new or once fired Winchester. Weight sorted to within 2 grains, full length sized, trimmed, flash hole deburred and chamfered. Primers are either gold medal 210m, or cci br2 the cci's so far have produced my best groups. I may try a hotter primer with the varget if the h4895 doesn't work out. Primers are really hard to find right now. I manage a sporting clays facility. Yesterday I called my distributor to ask about large rifle primers. They had none of any variety. Same for every powder I asked about. Absolutely no 22 long rifle bullets either. I guess I'll have to shoot what I have for now. It would be great if the h4895 panned out because that's what I use for my sons reduced .270 loads. I just would have thought I could have reached high 2800 low 2900 with varget or rl 15 with 150s. Guess I'll try them under some 165 grainers and see what happens and use the h4895 for 150s. I'll need to be stocked up when the depredation permit kicks in. The deer don't seem to want to let us harvest any soybeans the last few years.