Guys thanks so much for the input, giving me good places to start with it this morning.

I watched the video on how to rebuild the carb. Looked surprisingly easy. I've never had to mess much with carborated equipment, will tear down this carb to inspect for damage a rebuild kit should be simple to buy and install if needed.

Will be checking the cylinder to look for damage, googling images right now to see what a screwed up one looks like. Hoping that isn't the issue, but have a bad feeling it might be.

I will look at our shop to see if we have a compression tester I can fit to that stihl, but I doubt it. Looking online I should have around 125-150PSI

Also will try turning it over with muffler removed and plug removed to see if that helps break anything up and move it out.

Only reason I am doing all this is the saw's owner Scott, is a very good friend and I KNOW this saw has been well taken care of in the pass. I had a feeling our mutal friend "mikey" was someone I wouldn't loan stuff to and this ordeal has more than confirmed that!

I just bought a NOS Stihl 250c so no more borrowing chainsaws for me, and it dang sure won't be lent out to bone heads like 'mikey'.

Heading in early this morning to work on it.