Shortly after Atlantic City gambling got started I went with the Ex. At the same time lady's fashion was designer jeans were in vogue.
I'm not much of a gambler, so I went over to slot machine threw in my $10.00 and got it over with, then moved on to people watching.
There was a whole subspecie of female walking around and using the escalator, that I'd never seen before. This specie of female was short, white, big nosed, dark hair or obvious bleach blond, fat, with huge rear ends. I amused myself for the rest of the evening estimating how many acres of cotton it took to make the blue jean material to wrap around the ass in front of me on the escalater. The closest I could get was two acres per cheek or the amount of sail needed for Old Ironsides.
I've been curious how some of the ladies wipe thier ass, their arms are not long enough. Not to mention, it would require a couple more hands to hold the cheeks apart, so as to not get their hands trapped between the cheeks.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson