Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
Originally Posted by jwp475

Perhaps you missed the small 3" 1911's I can stick 1 in my pocket if I choose

You've got some big pockets. Just sayin'. A PM9 is all I can hide in a front pocket.

I figured out awhile back that my Ruger LCR/laser, in a Desantis Nemesis, will ride nicely in the RH cargo pocket of the thigh pocket on a pair of 5.11 pants, and looks much like a wallet in your pocket. Pretty good anti-carjacking rig. Really easy to access.

I should add the side pocket on the 5.11 shorts isn't tall enough for this setup.

A "anti-carjacking" rig is NOT a pistol in your right front pocket.
If I'm in Dallas, Houston, or San Antonio, my Pistole is laying right beside me On Top of the Console of my F-250.
And of course, mine is covered with a newspaper to be legally concealed in accordance with the TX CHL laws.

If you gotta dig your weapon out of your pocket, while the Carjacker is trying to drag your ass out of your vehicle, your all ready screwed! Better be ready long before that Oh [bleep] moment takes place! Just Sayin.

Of course the best way to avoid being Carjacked is common sense and avoidance. Ethier don't stop, or run the bad guy over with your truck. wink

A buddy of mine made a wrong turn in L.A. In a rental car several years ago & ended up in the Watts neighborhood, or probably the worst Hood in the U.S.
He claimed he ran ever red light in the hood until he made it back to the HWY.

quite a few years ago my wife and i flew into LAX late at night, and i rented a car. Made a wrong turn and ended up in watts, although i didn't know it at the time. What i did know is not liking the barricade of trashcans accross the road at around midnight. I just rammed them and kept on going. And did pretty much the same thing as to red lights.

Good ole Common Sense. I'd of done the same thing, too. Rental Car Ins. is cheap,too cool

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~