Originally Posted by Ringman
This is something I was told years ago but discovered it is not true. That is you get what you pay for in optics. Not saying that the Tasco wont work, but its not comparable to swaro, elites ect.,but they hold their own with them. Yes I have owned multiple WC scopes, and none crapped out in a very short time or a long time. They are surprising optically, and a few have found the results that Ringman has.

When I adjust my Tascos they actually move the point of impact. When I adjusted my Swarovski z5 5-25X52 the first time, it didn't move. I adjusted it again and the point of impact moved too much. That is not getting what you pay for. I purchased and either returned or sold three z5's before I kept the one I have.

When I purchased my Bushnell 6500 4 1/2-30X50 I returned the first for warranty work because it was blurry above 25X. When it came back it was blurry below s7X or 8X. I returned it for a refund. Months later I purchased the one I have now. It is fine. Again that it not getting what you pay for.

These companies have to charge so much for their stuff because the number of returns compared to the Tascos.
I am in no way arguing that you have had good experiences with them. I have not. I have never to this point had one of my swaros, zeiss, leupolds, elites ect fail. The glass on the high end is unreal compared to lesser scopes. I have killed whitetail with cheap scopes including world class scopes so I know they work too, but I have much more confidence in my swaros and zeiss scopes. Zero failure rate makes me a believer in the upper end scope. To each his own. If they work for you that's great. Buy what you like and be happy. Happy shooting.