Originally Posted by CFVA
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Poobs, that dog is awesome.

CFVA, my dad's juvenile heeler pup goes nuts if we leave him in the pickup. Even if we are in sight working nearby. He really just wants to be doing something with the cows all the time.

Absolute cow terrorist!

He pawed my rifle off the dash today, had a brand new owners manual and he almost chewed it up.

And he knows not to be doing that kind of chit, just so full of energy. They ran a few miles today behind the pickup.

Dog rambling.

I love heelers, this thread reminds me of how much I miss my last one. She was a hard headed [bleep], but tough as nails. An angus bull rolled her as a pup, after that she hated any black bull with a passion. When I'd dump grain out for the bulls in the pen, she'd go sit in front of the black ones and click her teeth!

Dakota, I remember everything so it wasn't very bad. Hit the ground(stunned) but still remember seeing my legs right in front of the duals. Luckily my dad was stopped and didn't drive forward. Stupid move on my part, good reminder to slow down and be more careful!

[bleep] happens, doesn't it? I'm propped up tonight after having surgery on my foot today, all because of a damned cow.

Damn, I hope you heal up fast!! Get well buddy..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA