Tough to get giddy about a paltry 5 Mils of vertical on the reticle...just like it's always been tough to get giddy about.(grin) 1K ain't beginning to happen,with 5 Mils. Hint.

The Mark AR is one I'd not trust to track(the two I've shot,didn't) and Weaver's best pitch remains a fixed T-Series. The T's are best suited to Light Duty affairs and their parallax adjustment do no favors in the field,as Utility Killing Rifles go. Just sayin'.

A 6x42 will reliably get a SAAMI 223 Montucky to 1K,as will a 3.5-10x,both/either wearing LW's. DD/Signatures sweeten the pot,if only obviously.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

I've hated regular Mildots for decades now and would much rather Duplex/M1 things and happily MOA.

Food for thought...SAAMI 223 Montucky flingin' 75 A-Max smooches at 2940fps,via LW's and 1" 3.5-10x. With it's 225yd zero,it burns but 32MOA to the 1000yd line at sea level.

[Linked Image]

I'm not a fan of the 2-7X,but with LW's,you'll have fair to middlin' erector travel available to you. The 12x Fixed [bleep] do nothing for me in the equation,but I'd whirl a 6x Fixed [bleep] in a heartbeat,if only to drive it's killer reticle. Pun be intended.

69's suck heavy ass.

Hint.

Great WaPoozy,

You certainly get horned up easily and is tough on closets. One thing is for CERTAIN about you...when it's all said and done,there's going to be a LOT more said than done. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Looking forward to a fresh batch of Excuses,to accommodate your high-pitched nasal Whine.

Here's to your Imagination and to just how [bleep] badly you need it.

Laffin'!