Brett,

Your's is essentially a stretched barrel version of C-Note and that ain't a bad place to be.

It's wearing Leupie DD Extended Low's now and that system has long been stalwart and happily suffered abuses,that it prolly shouldn't have. Beings a #4 in what I assume to be a non-EDGE Classic ain't gonna be a Flyweight,it'd be tough to argue against DD sanctity. It's a 2oz peace of mind,as a worst case scenario. Never have puked DD's in 30yrs of tryin' to.

It'll sing and I'll be curious to hear your 6x Fixed [bleep] thoughts and I hope you hate it,so I get first crack at it.(grin)

That glass has sooooooo much available "up" in the erector,that I've zero qualm in the application going Leupold rings. They are tougher than the Burris version,because their fasteners are vastly superior and fend tough weather better too. In a Rimfire application,I'd happily go Signature,so as to eek all the ele possible. On a centerfire such as you cite,Old School is warm/fuzzy.

The reticle alone will make you famous.(grin)

You done good Glasshoppa.

Shane,

There weren't no bugs at work.(grin)

Waiting on a pard to show...so I can go stretch a few platforms out and mebbe make a recon cast or two.

Zero wind,currently.

Will try to make strides tonight,to get my Super Sleeper Tactical Lever Gun barkin',just to see how she'll do at 1K and beyond. Gonna be a hoot!(grin)

'35,

I've massaged a few TikTac 223 mags for Kisstitude and remain suplized,that someone hasn't made a good mag for them pieces of schit.

Most my throats are kissing the 75 A-Max in a 2.450"-ish realm,though I've a Linda Lovelace that kisses at 2.515"...which is no thang to arrange in a steel box.