I got a T-3 Lite in .243 through a deal that my brother got as a smith at a Beretta service center - I got it below dealer cost. Darn if the thing didn't shoot half-inch 3-shot groups at 100 yards with virtually any load. I was so impressed that when he was offered the same deal later on, I got an identical T-3 Lite but in .300 Win. On that one, I did have to put Talleys on it as the factory rings tended to come loose under recoil...and I added a pre-fit Limbsaver pad becuase the .300 does jump in such a light rifle. It shoots under an inch, but not as tight as the .243. Then again, that is probably just me shooting a .300 mag in a light rifle.

As others have said - they shoot extremely well out of thebox, great triggers and both of mine are very tightly bedded intothe stock. The plastic mags don't bother my any more than the plastic mags for my 10/22, ARs or Mini-14.

�That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.� George Orwell