Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by 79S
I would never attempt to shoot at anything past 400 yds. If you want to shoot turkey, deer, elk, moose, out to 1200,1300,1400,1500, 2 miles out knock yourself out. But not me.

You really need to go to a range with someone with long range experience and their equipment.

I routinely have folks who've never shot long range or even shot at all hitting 700 yard plus MOA targets with the first trigger squeeze. Some are even young women

wink

JohnBurns does too...

Nah but thanks for the tip. I have no idea who john burns is either.
On a side note I do have a friend who was an instructor at Ft Benning. I was on the phone with him asking about this ladder group and how the Army comes to the conclusion what bullet and powder combo to use in the 7.62 m24 platform. He said all the ammo comes from lake city 172gr match. Everything is done in MOA. Their is no ladder loads going to find the perfect load for that individual rifle all shooters are expected to shoot MOA.

STEADFAST AND LOYAL

Last edited by 79S; 03/10/14.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.