Gibby,

I gave SERIOUS thought to epoxying the Annie rear to the '69.

[bleep] it...still might.(grin)

Jordan,

It ain't veddy suplizing,what quality components will reliably do and in fact,such things is boringly predictable.

Not that I don't enjoy the hilarious trevails of a great Smoke And Ladders yarn.

FUNNY schit!

'7mm,

I've alotta dies,stems and parts and the opening move is always gonna be to kiss,find pressure and rock on.

Always a hoot to have someone show up with their rifle and best load,then smoke it on the first pitch.(grin) Consistency is key and in fairness...most folks is lost at die set up. Then it gets ugly from there.

Though I do enjoy this Ladder Bullschit and how folks like to make simplistic things far more difficult than need be,due their "keen" insight.

I'm rather at ease in cutting to the [bleep] chase and ringing the bell.

'pole,

Annie will make your wallet come out.

Tread lightly there...as there is NO return.(grin)

4th,

No matter how much someone likes ladders,increasing ES/SD ain't gonna do no favors. Of course that is so very [bleep] obvious to most,that it usually needn't rate noting...but I see the gals here are reliably in wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over their pointy [bleep] heads. Which is of course,the ONLY reason this schit is [bleep] funny.(grin)

Now I'd be the last to argue amassing round count,but once you know what the [bleep] does what and more importantly why,you can reliably nip things tidily in veddy veddy short order. Not that more punched primers won't correlate the initial findings,but one can fling them boolits elsewhere and in complete confidence.

One of many reasons,I procure in large lots.

Hint.

rost',

You're slowwwwlllllly learnin',when you reiterate your cluelessness,yet again.

Sweetie...that ain't a [bleep] "secret" and there's no need to state it over and over,though you of course will. Laffin'!

Funny how it actually works.

3rd,

I ain't much fun to try and keep pace with.

Hint.

Paul,

I didn't look,but perhaps rost' gained traction on her Imagination And Pretend Board and Pouty Hunter may be lighting it up,with her dazzling array of Dumbfhukkery.

My fingers IS crossed.

Laffin'!

Though I've this "hunch",that Ladder Sales never was gonna be bolstered,even a [bleep] smidge.

Wow +P+!