The numbers tell the story. You lose. Way more folks think that they can wipe the cobwebs off the rifle that sees maybe nine days carrying use a year and the same box with 17 cartridges left that they bought 18 years ago to go gun hunting than there are willing to be self-disciplined enough to learn how to shoot a bow accurately. Show up for the free venison burger feed in Tomahawk the day before gun season opens and canvas the crowd to see how many are gun hunters vs. bow hunters. While bow hunting is an honorable endeavor and your season is much longer than Gun Season Gun Season rules. Been there, done that. Been Gun Season hunting in Wisconsin since 1968. Because I'm lazy. I simply won't take the time to learn how to shoot a bow accurately. But I do salute you for taking the time to master the bow and for your enthusiasm and support for your chosen way of hunting. But simply because you enjoy shooting a bow rather than a rifle doesn't mean there are more bow hunters than gun shooters. Sorry, the numbers are there for you to see. Have a nice day. grin

Go tell the Spartans,Travelers passing by,That here,Obedient to their laws we lie.

I'm older now but I'm still runnin' against the wind