Originally Posted by Skidrow
simply because you enjoy shooting a bow rather than a rifle doesn't mean there are more bow hunters than gun shooters. Sorry, the numbers are there for you to see. Have a nice day. grin

??? confused You remain confused. I cant find where I said there are more bowhunters than gun hunters. My point was that I cant attend savage fest as I will be busy with the most important weekend in WI (re the archery deer season opener). While I dont care if I ever kill another deer with a firearm, I still join the hunting party at deer camp but it is only one of many many many deer camps we enjoy each fall so after already hunting deer every weekend for a couple months by the time the orange pumpkin season comes around Im less than excited. I started out gun deer hunting with a Savage model 170 (now my son uses it) Now I (and my oldest son) use Savage model 110E 30-06. I just cant get worked up about gun deer season after killing about 107 deer over my lifetime but bowhunting, now thats where its at. grin