Crimson Trace just e-mailed me a notice that they are now making a triggerguard mounted GREEN lazer for 1911 pistols. I have hinted not so subtley that this is what Safariman wants for either his upcoming birthday or Fathers day.

Not being able to easily add a light plus a lazer all coming on with one switch or button is why my first "go to" gun in the bedroom is our SU-16 with a Surefire Zenon bulb light and lazer combo that come on together with one switch flip, and are sighted in to the rifle. That light and lazer with 31 rounds of 62gr HP 223 ammo is a much better solution, to my mind, than any handgun can be.

That said, if I get the green lazer onto my RIA 10mm, that will make it a far more effective piece than it was before for late hours work. Daytime too, as green lazers are far more visible in daylight hours than are the red ones.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500