Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Originally Posted by Darktimber
I have tried several bino bras but found them too difficult when shedding/adding layers, especially while wearing a backpack. On the other hand I never liked that my binoculars flopped, sometimes onto my rifle scope. Or, if you have to crawl during a stalk, your binos are dragging the ground. After seeing Jaycee's comments above, I watched the video from Rick Young Outdoors about their Ultra-Light Bino Harness. That harness looks like the perfect solution for me. I had to order one, especially for the price $20. The video is here:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kceBIK9_vjQ

Yup, just got a couple of these a month of two ago, and I've been very happy so far! Great buy, and head and shoulders better than the bra-style harnesses!

Thanks for the heads up. The video on his site shows the twisting of a conventional harness and the rats nest of pulling the dang things from a pack - both of which frustrate me - as does the layering/on/off thing. Soooo, one is on the way. smile
Thanks again.

Yeah, pretty much all of the things they mentioned in that video have frustrated me before, using the traditional harnesses smile