NRA staffers & attorneys are constantly traveling & make less than private firms. Wayne's salary is a pittance compared to private corporations like GE & Boeing. The president of Boeing makes over $22 million plus lots of perks. Are CEO's worth this? Probably not, but its what the market pays. I'm frequently in NRA Headquarters & see first hand how many hours they work. NRA is much more than even the lobbying efforts. I teach the Eddie Eagle children's gun safety program that the NRA developed. When I have taught children's shooting programs the NRA loans me .22 rifles & shotguns. I also teach a turkey hunting seminar co-sponsored by National Capital Chapter of Safari Club International at NRA Headquarters that is well attended. The NRA has developed courses on turkey hunting, deer hunting, & Western hunting that instructors can use to increase hunters knowledge. I'm chair of the Wounded Warrior/Disabled Veteran Committee for SCI in the DC area. When sending comfort items to deployed troops the NRA donated lots of items & provides free memberships.

Life Members SCI & NRA. NRA Instructor & RSO. What have YOU done to support hunting & gun rights?