Originally Posted by Bristoe
I've listened to the man talk,..and I don't doubt that he's sincere and honorable.

,...and I also believe that there's good reasons for keeping goblins from having firearms.

But he's naive in the sense that he believes that government can be empowered to keep firearms away from goblins without descending down that slippery slope which terminates in all firearm owners being classified as goblins.

My read on the man is that he is asking. Asking for an intelligent discussion, looking for ways to slow down the carnage.

If the good doctor were to ask me�I would explain how the carnage is slowing down.
Numbers are trending down.

I would show how CC has lowered crime rates.
Remind him that the high crime areas he has talked about has the highest gun ownership restrictions.

Ask him to think about one simple fact. How is it that as the flow of weapons from states where it is far easier to own guns, have far lower crime rates than those cities and states where the weapons end up?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."