Originally Posted by RobJordan
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Rob---I did re-read your posts and I don't want this debate to go south because I think you're a good guy but on this issue I KNOW you are completely wrong.

Your war on drugs has been a failure and you admit that it has been.

Originally Posted by RobJordan

In our county and (surrounding counties) there are massive social service structures in place who are quite busy taking custody of children who are horribly abused and neglected because their parents are meth heads. Our jails are quite well populated with men who beat their wives (and their kids) while high on meth. The case load for these service and police agencies is going to go way up in certain respects with legalization. How is that a solution? Just askin.

How could that be Rob? It's illegal and your "war on drugs" is the solution.

BTW---The jails are full and the court system is overwhelmed BECAUSE of the war on drugs. I don't think that legalizing all drugs will make those folks predisposed to drug use stop nor do I believe that non drug users will begin shooting heroin. What I do know is that those in jail for possession wouldn't be clogging the system for victim less crimes.

No, they're not. That's a myth. California has practically legalized possesion of hard drugs. Anyone caught gets diversion or treatment. Drugs aren't a major resource problem for law enforcement and the courts in my neck of the woods.

You my friend are full of contradictions.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~