I think those canoe paddle stocks are the toughest that there are. And if they were not a tad too long for my LOP, and if I could get a Decelerator Pad with appropriate LOP; I would have no hesitation about them on my Rugers. That is one tuff-ass stock and I have no issues with its looks.
The Hogue is a bit fat and maybe a tad too grippy for me. But, I do use them on 10/22's and when rainy I do appreciate them. I may see if the LOP can be cut to fit and Decelerator added to this one. The fat, I can live with but the grippy and being too long for me to shoulder quickly sucks for me. I have a growing collection of un-altered ones.
The McMillans in my LOP, I certainly like.
I also like the standard laminated ones (non-lop adjustable). I like the green color and checkering on the Guide Rifle.
Quiet frankly, due to the wait time and cost, I am looking for other avenues than just the McMillans. Hell, I can choke down the cost, but the wait time is what it is. Too bad no one picked up the Pacific Research / Rim Rock manufacturing. That stock I Really like.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Will love to see how you get it set up when I make it back to the valley this winter.
I have been playing "Barbie dolls" with mine and dressing it in a slimmed down Hogue, old canoe paddle stock, my son's McMillan and the factory wood "African" stock. [/quote]

Last edited by ldmay375; 07/19/14.