Originally Posted by MILES58
Originally Posted by acooper1983

lol its hilarious that your all for banning something that you dont agree with, but someone tries to ban guns and you;d be up n arms over that. Where exactly does one stop banning things? Its not the breed you inbred Norwegian tool, Its that there are more pitbulls than there are any other dogs in the country, and unfortunately a larger percentage of uneducated dog owners own pits. But i'll be god damn'd and gone to hell if im going to let Responsible dog owners of pitbulls and other bully breeds fall on the swords.

STX Here's your answerThis guy isn't smart enough to figure out that a breed that continues an attack after an initial pop and continues it to the point that it kills humans IS NOT DIFFERENT. This is not someone who can be reasoned with. He does not have the requisite comprehension to carry on a rational debate Just like morons one, two and three.

It's just that simple.

you are a complete [bleep] moron, im literally laughing at the ignorace that your spewing. I bet your kids and your wife are dead scared to walk down the street with all the fear mongering going on in your house, you're a sad pathetic sack of chit.

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"