Originally Posted by NH K9
Public decency? Perhaps it's our colder climate or the fact that I, admittedly, don't deal with as much of it as you do where you live but I would hesitate to use that label. The folks who "sag" look like idiots and Ill be stone dead before Connor does it, but "they" are wearing boxers, etc. and nothing shows but fabric. Teen girls/young women are much worse "offenders " IMO.

As I stated, I'm extremely glad nobody is attempting such overreach around here.
Do your high schools permit it? Ours technically do not, but I gave up sending them to the Dean's Office for it, since teachers get mixed messages from the Dean's Office about it. On the one hand, they tell us to send them in without warning, because they're already presumed to be on notice that it's a violation of the dress code (girls get in serious trouble for less). But when I do send them in they get nothing but warnings. Now I don't bother. If they're not going to enforce their own rules, I'm not going to waste my time with it. If they want a school full of kids walking around like that, it's their business.