I have been thinking about going back to school for something else. Just not sure what would be best. Every one I talk to says I love all things hunting and fishing and should look for a career in those areas but I imagine getting on with a good guide is tough. Especially with my current shattered leg. It would be nice to find a company with a Supply Chain Director type position even if they are based in Vancouver because usually you can telecommute but then again that might be spotty anywhere in AK trying to get any kind of signal. I will probably come up there and look around first and see what is available in what areas. I would love to buy a boat and just take people fishing but I imagine that is another tough field to break into. Especially not knowing the waters there. I may talk to a friend that owns his own airport here in Apex and get my pilots license. He has been trying to get me in one of his planes for a while. It would take me more time to get there but maybe a job flying would be better paid and give me more access to the whole state.